Alicia Keys has asked
her fans to hand over their favorite
inspirational photos to be featured
in the video for her latest track,
"New Day."

"I had this really fly idea . . . I
wanna know what 'New Day'
means to you. I want you to
Instagram what a new day feels
like for you . . . whatever it means
to you, I want you to share . . ." she
said in a message on her official
page.

"I'm gonna gather all your
beautiful photos and make an
incredible video of our moments
together and our new fresh
perspective on life," she added.
The 31-year-old singer has been
working on the follow-up to The
Element Of Freedom for the past
eight months. She says the album
was inspired in part by her
becoming a mother to her son
Egypt.

"I've come to this place that the
album is about to be ready and I
feel just so crazy excited," she said.
"It's like I'm a different person. I'm
a new person. Everything is new."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pls, do NOT spam this BLOG

 
DailyPostMedia © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Dailypostmedia™
Top