A Nigerian doctor identified as Dr. Betta Edu recently took to Instagram to narrate how her son showed kindness to a child beggar who he became friends with and now wants the boy to be put in school.
Posting a picture of her son and the beggar, she wrote: “On my way to Calabar green carnival, my son saw a child begging on the street and insisted we must go back and help the child! I gave him what I had and asked him to step down talk to the other kid and give same to the kid.
“Now he has a new friend he plans to visit daily…. this morning he said Mummy I want my friend to be in my school too. Let’s see how that goes! #givechallange# “

Doctor Betta is reportedly the first Director General, Cross River State Primary Health Care Development Agency and she was appointed the special adviser to the governor of Cross River state on community health.
The mother of the young boy, Dr. Betta. Source: Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pls, do NOT spam this BLOG

 
DailyPostMedia © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Dailypostmedia™
Top