The power of social media can’t be underestimated…. A beautiful couple is set to wed in a few weeks time after meeting in a Facebook group.
According to the bride-to-be, Ijeoma Nwosu, she met her sweetheart Chukwuma Inya-Agha three years ago after he read her comment on a post made in the Facebook group.
He sent her a friend request and they picked up from there.

Now, they are set to tie the knot come December 9, 2017. Congrats to them.
Below is what the Ijeoma wrote on her Facebook page;
I met my chocolate here in igboist sometime in 2014 after he read my comment on a post here. He sent me friend request and voooooiiila..come 9th of Dec I ll be walling down to forever with him. Long live igboist!! Long live Mama igboist for creating this group. #omachuks17.
See more pictures below;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pls, do NOT spam this BLOG

 
DailyPostMedia © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Dailypostmedia™
Top