This guy is in a dilemma and he needs your advice.
He says he as a girlfriend who has another boyfriend, and she claims she loves them both and doesn’t want to lose any of them till fate and God decides.
Now he’s confused whether to continue or let her go.
He wrote;
“I have a girl who’s had a boyfriend before we started dating and actually told me about it. The guy is in school with her while I stay in the same neighborhood with her [back home].
She says she loves us both and does not want to lose any of us till fate and God decides but she has the guys pics as her wallpaper and even WhatsApp wallpaper.
Her parents and siblings know me and some of her siblings know the other guy.
I am just so confused. Do I have a future with her or should I let her go?”
Do you have any advice for this lad? Drop your comments below

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pls, do NOT spam this BLOG

 
DailyPostMedia © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Dailypostmedia™
Top