A Swiss woman, Nwanyi_Ocha who is married to a Nigerian from Anambra state, has shared her touching story after she thought she wouldn’t have children.
Nwanyi_Ocha who was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome PCOS, is now a mother of three including a set of twins.
She shared her story in a bid to encourage other women who are waiting to get pregnant and tell them there is hope.
Read what she shared on social media;
There was a time in my life I thought I couldn’t have children. My doctor told me I suffered from PCOS – the most common endocrine disorder among women between the ages 18 and 44 – and that my chances of having children were close to zero.
When you are dreaming of starting your own family, the pain and heartache that go with such a diagnose are absolutely overwhelming. But as it turned out, God had a different plan for me. Today I am not only the proud mother of three children, but on top of that, I can proudly call myself mama ejima!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pls, do NOT spam this BLOG

 
DailyPostMedia © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Dailypostmedia™
Top