Priyanka Chopra becomes the first Bollywood star to headline an American TV series with ABC's 'Quantico', premiering 27th September.
She's a megastar from Mumbai, home to the world's most prolific film industry.


She's an award-winning actress, a former Miss World, a singer and a dancer. She serves as a UNICEF goodwill ambassador and as a United Nations Girl Up Champion, and she is involved in efforts to promote the education of girls in India. She's a social media queen, with more than 10 million followers on Twitter.

Priyanka Chopra has international cachet and a global fan base. But her star power has been relatively lackluster in the United States but That may be about to change. Chopra is the star of "Quantico," a drama premiering September 27 on ABC. In recent weeks, her face has been splashed across billboards and buses from Los Angeles to Toronto to New York. Chopra, 33, has thrived in the Indian film industry for more than a decade. But as she gets ready for her close-up on American television, she feels like a complete newcomer.
"I'm excited about making a new foray, but I'm also very nervous," Chopra said. "I feel like a debutante, like how I felt when my first movie was releasing in 2003. Every time I see a billboard, every time I see my face on a bus or a magazine, I'm just like, 'It's a new culture, a new country.' I hope that I'm accepted as an actor."
I look forward to the day a Nollywood actor (Reference to both male and female) would break into American TV.
I look forward to the day with so much excitement when they would leave showing off on social media and better their act and going international

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pls, do NOT spam this BLOG

 
DailyPostMedia © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Dailypostmedia™
Top