Stella Monye is currently singing a new song. This time, it is dedicated to Jesus Christ.
Interestingly, the songbird refuses to be referred to as a born-again Christian. She says, “The term born-again has been abused by people making money in the name of the Lord. Yes, I have given my life to Christ. I am a new creature and old things have passed away. I am adifferent person now. No more worldly songs for me.”
Describing her transition from secular to gospel, the former Samba queen says, “I cannot explain what happened to me because it is more than anointing; I had an encounter with the Son of God.”
Stella says her present status derives from her childhood, which was replete with extraordinary encounters. “So many prophets of God told me as a young girl to rededicate my life to God and that gospel music is my real calling. I took their prophecies with a pinch of salt and told myself that God did not tell me so,” she says.
Fortunately, Monye is currently in the studio recording and co-producing a full gospel album to declare her new-found calling.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pls, do NOT spam this BLOG

 
DailyPostMedia © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Dailypostmedia™
Top