Ghanaian actor Van Vicker is to
premiere his latest movie 'Hands of
Time' on August 3, 2012, at the
Silverbird Cinemas, Ghana. Vicker
previously released two other
movies, 'Friday Night' in 2008, and
'Raj' in 2010 under his Sky + Orange
Production house.

The 34-year-old has announced
that he will be directing his fifth
feature. Titled 'LOST', the movie,
Vicker says, will be a blockbuster,
and will feature Ghallywood and
Nollywood stars.
'It is my career and my passion; I
am giving it my all to make it
work. This piece is more or less an
epic modern kind of movie and
Ghanaians will experience a never
seen before action.

I want to expose areas that have
not been explored in the industry. I
thank God for my fantastic
production team and I know
without a doubt that we will
deliver', Vicker who is nominated at
this year's Nollywood Academy
Films Critics' Awards (NAFCA) says.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pls, do NOT spam this BLOG

 
DailyPostMedia © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Dailypostmedia™
Top